What a weeeeek.
1. Saw my old companion this week, Hermana Amestica. That was so awesome. She told me that I was a huge help to her in the mission. I had no idea I had any impact with her, but it was such a pick-me-up. She is a great girl.
2. Lito came to church again. He also gave me a copy of his old CD's. He's a "cantante" in case you didn't know. He's also been trying to guess our first names. He is the funniest person I know. Look him up in Google search if you get the chance: "Lito Saravia." His most famous song is "Padre nuestro"
3. The haitians die when I speak in my non-existent haitian. They think it's the best thing ever. I love it.
4. Victoria told us this week she wanted to get baptized like...now. We've been working a lot with her. Her boyfriend, Rodrigo, has been helping a ton. They still need to get married so we are working on that... ;) they remind me of Jakie and Kaleb from the district movies.
5. I really enjoyed the worldwide devo, and for the rest of my mission I am going to focus on preaching repentance!!!
Also this morning we did a service activity and we organized food for the people in the south of Chile who lost their houses to the fires that are going on. It was really fun, but really sad to think that they have nothing. So keep my Chileans in your prayers please.
XOXO Hermana Brinkerhoff
P.S. I hit one year. Yikes.