Okay this week a lady accused Hermana Zapata of stealing her boyfriend. I could not handle it. I died laughing and I still am. I swear my comp is innocent.
- Nelson is so awesome. Yesterday he came to church and when he saw the baptismal font he was like "I am going to be baptized right here."
- I keep running into people from my other sectors that I taught...it's like they're following me or something. No, just kidding, it's super fun to see people from my other sectors!!
- We helped a lost old lady find her daughter's house. She had been looking for two hours in the dark. She says we are her angels. ;)
- Yesterday, Olga, Paola, and Ignacia made a visit to my ward. It was so fun to see them and I received the news that Olga got baptized. She said to me "I was sad you weren't there, but don't worry you are my missionary!" Wahhh. Sometimes we just do the pioneering efforts, no?
- Victoria shared her testimony in sacrament meeting. (She's not even a member yet.) The people here are so great!
I am well and am enjoying the mission life.
This week we had a meeting with Presidente. I saw Grove City, so it was a good week. The other hermana is from Hawaii!!! She's the sweetest!!