Anyone who served a mission in Chile better be laughing about my subject line. It could be the phrase of my whole mission.
Oh this was a week. I think the world was out to get us. Satan is real, my friends.
- Gonsalo did a 360 and doesn't want anything to do with us.
- J aime says he's never coming to church again because he got a little offended (he'll come again, don't worry)
- Lito is so over us.
- Hermana Zapata needs a root cannal.
- I got my "trunky paper" telling me that they're kicking me out of the mission July 25th. How dare they. They can't get rid of me that easy.
Okay some good news:
- We went to the dentist and the bus passed by for Santiago central and right through my old sector. It was so fun to see that place.
- Victoria is the best ever and wants to get married to Rodrigo ASAP.
- We had a ward FHE and a man named Nelson came solo. He just got out of prison and while in prison he read a lot of the Book of Mormon. He was like "I need to get baptized as soon as possible, what do I need to do?"
Los milagros existen.
XOXO Hermana Brinkerhoff